Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It's been far too long.....

I wish I was better at keeping up with these things. Hopefully this will be my promise to start doing so! :) Today marks the start of week 29. Last week I reached the third-trimester mark. So far, I'd say I've had it pretty easy with this pregnancy. The latest development is that of acid reflux, which started at about 23 weeks. It's the most terrible thing I've ever experienced! I have to go to bed sitting upright about 75% of the time. I think the trick is not eating a few hours before bed, but sometimes that can be difficult because I get hungry.

My little "baby bump" is not so much a "bump" anymore--but more of a ginormous belly carrying a 16-inch 3 pound baby. :) I can't believe we're already at week 29. Getting SO super excited to meet our baby girl. Hopefully this weekend we will finish the nursery and I'll get some pics posted of that.

The most special thing right now is watching my stomach move all around when Ali shifts. I no longer feel flutters--these are full on karate chops! I love it though, it's just such a special bond between mommy and baby. And I love that she goes everywhere with me and gets to do everything I do as well. Feeling pretty blessed these days. Here are some pictures of my growing baby bump!




No comments:

Post a Comment